The sixth issue of the Michigan Business & Entrepreneurial Law Review has been published! The following are the works our subscribers will find inside.
6 Mich. Bus. & Entrepreneurial L. Rev. ____ (2016)
Published: Fall 2016
- Gwendolyn Gordon, Who Speaks the Culture of the Corporation?
- Franklin G. Snyder & Ann M. Mirabito, Consumer Preferences for Performance Defaults
- Christopher Johnson, Audience Participation: Large Scale Theatrical Productions Through Regulation A+
- Michael Morelli, Regulating Secondary Markets in the High Frequency Age: A Principled and Coordinated Approach
- Tianze Ma, Basel III and the Future of Project Finance Funding
- Melanie Rosin, Will We Ever Close the GAAP?: A Look into the International Convergence of Accounting Standards